Sunday, August 21, 2011

2PM I'm Your Man Jap Single Closed ~

2PM I'm Your Man Jap Single Closed ~

Price: $34.90 First Press Limited Edition A
$30.90 First Press Limited Edition B
$25.90 Normal Edition

Get ALL 3 at $90!!


Contents:
Limited edition A CD+DVD
CD
01 I’m your man
02 Without U -Japanese version
03 I’m your man (without main vocal)
04 Without U -Japanese version (without main vocal)

DVD
01 I'm your man(Original ver.)
02 I'm your man(Dance ver.)
(Dvd region 2)

Limited edition B CD + 32 pages photobook
CD
01 I’m your man
02 Without U -Japanese ver
03 I’m your man (without main vocal)
04 Without U -Japanese ver. (without main vocal)

Normal edition CD + Photocard
CD
01 I'm your man
02 Without U -Japanese ver.-
03 I'm your man (without main vocal) (オリジナルカラオケ)
04 Without U -Japanese ver.- (without main vocal) (オリジナル・カラオケ)
---
Zaxe [1B] Paid
Priya [1A] Paid
Expected release date 17/08 ~

[Sent out order to supplier -- 21/08]
[Albums had arrived -- 08/09]


True pic of album that arrived:


We have others 2pm albums/merchandises too ~

Feel free to drop us a email at marshmellow_fashion@live.com for orders and queries ~

No comments:

Post a Comment