Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Boy Friend I'm Your Boyfriend DVD Closed ~

Boy Friend I'm Your Boyfriend DVD Closed ~
Price: $50.90

Contents: 2 DVD (with English subtitles) + 40pgs Photobook
DVD 1 
01. Before Debut 
 1 데뷔 전 미공개 비밀 영상 1 (Before Debut Pt. 1)
 2 데뷔 전 미공개 비밀 영상 2 (Before Debut Pt. 2)
 3 리얼리티 프로그램 스페셜 미션 (Reality Program Special Mission)

 02. The Debut 
 1"보이프렌드" 자켓 촬영현장 ("Boyfriend" Album Photo Shoot)
 2"보이프렌드" 뮤비 촬영현장 ("Boyfriend" M/V Set) 
 3"내 여자 손대지마" MV 촬영 현장 ("Don't Touch My Girl" M/V Set)
 4"내 여자 손대지마" 활동 ("Don't Touch My Girl" Album Activities) 
 5"내가갈게" 자켓 촬영 현장 ("I'll be there" Album Photo Shoot)
 6"내가갈게" 뮤비 촬영 현장 ("I'll be there" M/V Set)

 DVD 2 
 03. Boyfriend's Love Style 
 1 "러브스타일" 뮤비 촬영현장 ("Love Style" M/V Set) 
 2 KM's break time
 3 Boyfriend in Okinawa

 04. Secret Garden (숙소 공개) 
 1 "야누스" 자켓 촬영 현장 ("JANUS" Album Photo Shoot)
 2 Secret Talk 
 3"아이야" 뮤비촬영 현장 ("I Yah" M/V Set)
 4 Royal Pass Camp with Bestfriends (팬들과 함께 하는 1박 2일 여행)

 05. To my Bestfriends 
 1 Boyfriend in Guangzhou - "그곳에" ("Standing With U")

 06.보이프렌드 뮤직비디오 컬렉션 
 -보이프렌드 
 -내 여자 손대지마 
 -내가 갈게 
 -LOVE STYLE 
 -야누스 
 -I YAH -ON and ON
---
Expected release date 25/11 ~
Amanda [1] Paid
[Sent out order to supplier -- 23/11]
[Item had arrived -- 02/12]

True pic of the item that arrived:
We have other Boy Friend albums/merchandise too :)

Feel free to drop us a email at marshmellow_fashion@live.com for orders and queries ~

No comments:

Post a Comment